In die Nacht zusammen.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tokio hotel Forum/INTERNATiONAL/not strict :)

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] Empty
PostSubject: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:06 pm

I wrote this story this morning, I spent all my afternoon trying to translate it, in order for you to be able to read it.
It's a "Lemon", which mean a sexual scene ! And it's about Bill & Tom, so if you don't like Twincest, just don't read it.

/!\ Bad Boys Language

Bill ? Are you sleeping ?

Tom got into his room, by taking care of closing the door behind him. He approched his brother and got onto his knees facing Bill’s face. The young black haired was deeply sleeping on his belly, his messy hair falling on his thin nose, covering slightly his mouth which was half opened. The blanket had fallen just enough to discover his bust, or at least his back. Tom could see the elastic of his black underwear. Bill had a leg out of the bed, and one arm was tightened to his body, laying down his hand under his chin. Tom repeated himself.
Bill? Are you sleeping?!” He did not make the effort to whisper, he was making everything to wake him up. He cherished his naked back, and he saw a shiver crossing his twin.
Bill? . . .
Tom shut up ! No I’m not sleeping anymore

Tom smiled in front of this reaction, he turned around the bed, and got confortably into it, getting closer and sticking his bust against Bill’s back.

What do you want?
Don’t I have the right just to sleep with you?” he said innocently.
Tom, we both know that you are not here for that”. He got up a little on his elbows, he rubbed his eyes and look at Tom. “So say it!

Tom sticked himself even more to Bill, touching his back, and kissing his shoulder. “I really want to”. Effectively Bill could feel his erection on his thigh, but he didn’t give a damn for it.

Go ahead and jerk off!”he said without trying to be cold at all.
I’d like to, but I need you, I need your presence, to touch you, and you touching me in order to make it works well

Bill put his hand on Tom’s chest, he approched to his ear smiling “Here you are, I’m touching you, you can start”.
In fact you want me to beg you? You love to be begged as much as I love when you fuck me !

He laughed hearing his brother’s sentence. He wasn’t wrong, he liked to be begged, and over everything when Tom begged him. Tom has always been the strongest, the one we listen to, no the one you have to listen to, especially when it was about music. But Tom had a weakness, sex, particularly sex with his twin brother because, in this point of view he liked to be dominated, and Bill loved to hold the power at those moments. But he adored to see his brother in lack, and he wanted to force him to admit it.

Maybe, but admit it, you love that . . . begging me!
Tom pushed a bit Bill in order for him to stretch on his back, and so that he could be astride on him. He was locking his wrists on the top of his head. Bill sneered underneath his brother, but he was stopped by the lips of the beautiful dredlocked, which prevented him from laughing. Tom licked Bill’s lip, and without asking, he shoved his tongue into his mouth, so it could play with its ‘pierced’ twin. Gosh, he loves that piercing, and especially when Bill sucks him, it brought even more sensations. “Yes, I love that !” He bent over him, and licked his neck, then kissed his ear to whisper sweetly in it “I want you to put it in me as far as you could, I want you so bad, it has been two weeks since I’m hard on without being able to do something
Your right hand could have helped you
My right hand isn’t as skilful as yours

Bill smiled at this remark, and he returned back on the top. He kissed Tom, sucking his tongue, nibbling his pierced lip, teasing his palate. Tom groaned in this kiss while Bill was rubbing against his up straight dick. He passed his hands freshly manucured underneath his t-shirt and withdrew it as quickly as he could, taking part of its abdomen finely drawn. He passed his tongue onto his nipples, slipping his hands towards the low belly because, the skin in this place is very sensitive. Tom wriggled under this soft torment. Bill took off his underwear looking at Tom deep in the eyes. Mischief had taken part of their looks. “So what do you want me to do to you now?

Tom straightened his chest to lean on his arms and elbows. “Suck me !
Bill moved his thighs, but went back up to come to suck the soft skin of his neck. He was still fondling his belly, then he made his hands going down on his thighs, by making them going back up to his penis. He kissed his lips and made his mouth going little by little to his brother’s dick. Tom already started having a fast breath. He looked at Bill who was masturbating him, and sucking a bit the glans while creaming the testicles. Tom wailed with renewed vigour, he stopped himself from not closing his eyes because, he wanted to see his brother. Bill licked the sex’s base to go up all the dick long and he took it all in his mouth, cercling it with his tongue, creating a regular movement of go and come rather fast. It was enough. Tom wailed again, leaning his head behind, closing softly his eyes. Bill knew how to bring his brother to paradize. He licked the glans, teasing the slit with his tongue, he introduced a finguer, and a second one in his anus. Tom arched his back “Oh Fuck !!! Bill !”. Bill smiled and kept on doing his go and come, he moved aside his twin’s legs a little more and made his tongue go from his penis until his anus, he licked the ring of flesh, and made his tongue penetrate. “Bill . . . OHH . . . Take me !
And what if, finally I don’t want to?” he answered by smiling with a mocking air.
Tom suddenly raised his head “What?!”.
I’m not excited enough ! But you can put it into me if you want to, you’re so hard
No way ! It happened once ! We have always said that it will be you who would put it into me, I love feeling you in me so much. Don’t tell me the contrary, even you admitted that you prefer to fuck me rather than me putting it into you !
Bill smiled in front of his brother’s desperate attitude. He withdrew his black underwear himself, and streched out next to Tom. “Suck me now, and I’ll put it into you after”.
Neither one, nor two, Tom stood up and got on Bill. He rubbed his erection on Bill’s, kissing him an umpteenth time, fondling the sides, he took down the lips on the belly button of the androgyne, knowing perfectly that he loved to be touched at this sensitive zone. He took Bill in hand and gripped his dick by making intense go and come, Bill smiled inanely. Tom shook his hand faster on Bill’s hard candy, and went down to face his twin’s erection. He took the whole thing in his mouth, creaming his butt at the same time. Bill arched his back “Tom, faster” so Tom did. Bill was gone through shivers which cooled his hot body. He stopped Tom before he had too much pleasure. Tom laid on his back on the mattress, and Bill returned between his legs, raising his thighs. They kissed, putting all the passion and desire they had at this moment, they wailed mixing their tongues together. Bill fixed Tom in the eyes.

I do not have lubricant anymore, in my drawer, do you have some?
I don’t know but we don’t care !
Tom ! I don’t wanna hurt you
Tom sat, sticking to Bill who was between his legs “I wanna feel you Bill, I really need it, if it’s too easy, it’s not funny.”
It won’t come in
You shall only lick me more” he answered envious. Sensually “And I shall suck you more

He didn’t even wait for Bill’s answer, he took his penis in mouth, and by sucking him he put all the dribble he could. He streched out back, and Bill moved aside the thighs of his favorite blond haired he gave him a light anulingus, then he got back on Tom. He took his humid dick in his hand and put it at his borther’s entrance. He penetrated him slowly by sticking together their top parts body. Tom tensed and wailed with a small pain. Bill looked at him in the eyes.

I told you ! Go and take the lubricant
Tom cercled Bill with his legs “No ! Stay, fuck me”.

Bill continued his penetrations then, he took Tom in his hand to relax him a little more. The blond haired arched his back, shivering “Bill . . . Again . . .” he said breathless. Bill moved faster going inside Tom even farther. Tom narrowed his muscles around Bill’s penis, what made him wailed even more.
Oh Tom . . . Fuck

Tom smiled, and kissed Bill, attaching his hands behind his neck to get him even closer. The kiss was wild and very dribbling, Tom wanted more, and he loved to taste Bill’s flavor, feeling him into him by all his sides (holes =P) made him crazy, and he started to curl his hips under his twin, wailing much more than the other times. “ Bill ! . . . HAN . . . yeah, stronger”.

Bill stopped himself, he got off of Tom, he licked his neck, and sucked his thin skin between his lips.
Bill? Why d’you stop?
To make it even better then”. He leaned again in order to let a trump appear. “I want to mark you”. He kissed him one more time, pulling on his lip and licking the silver ring, Tom curled his hips and Bill hold him with his hands. “Tom stop it! You’re gonna ruin everything ! If you keep on doing that, it’s over” Tom calmed down, but he moaned with discontent. Bill loves to have the control of the situation. He unloosed the hold he had over his brother’s hips, and embrassed his clavicle, Tom slipped his hands on his twin’s back, fondling the soft milky skin which he liked so much. He put his hands down on his ass to stick Bill on him, and to stick his erection against his belly. “Tom !!!” Bill moved aside a bit. “That’s crazy, you have no keeping”. Bill caught his wrists and blocked them above his head, mixed in his dredlocks. Bill sat down on Tom’s erection making this one wailed. He moved his ass feeling the hot and raised penis against it. The blond haired stopped himself from curling, and Bill definitely saw it. The androgyne curled hips, rubbing his dick against Tom’s belly, wanted to lead him to end.
Fuck Bill ! . . . I can’t handle it anymore . . . FUCK ME”.
Bill smiled once again, proud of what he heard. He got off of his twin’s belly, took his thighs apart once again, he bent down and blew on Tom’s penis, who was stopping himself from screaming, the desire bewitched him. He kissed his groin, sucking this very sensitive part, to let a new mark there. The contact with his hot tongue made quiver Tom who began moving his basin to the top again. Bill understood and replaced himself back between his legs, penetrating him with force, starting directly with a very fast go and come. His borther’s dick fondling his belly, both of them, at this moment, had their most sensitives parts in contact, and it felt good.Tom arched his back, the head going behind hands tied dehind Bill' neck. “HAN . . . YES . . . FUCK IT !” He ejaculated beteween their bodies. Bill kept on penetrating him a little, but he wanted to leave. Tom contracted his muscles around his dick and gripped his legs so that he would stay into him.
Tom ! Let me go
No, Bill ! I need to feel you !
And I want you to suck me !
Ejaculate into my fucking ass !

Bill struggled a bit, what created a go and come, he wailed and Tom look at him, he wanted to see his lovely black-haired coming in him. Bill lost the control and let himself carried by the go and come, ejeculating finally in the depths of Tom. He let himself fall onto his brother’s wet chest. Brethless he managed to say with a bit of irritation “You’re happy now, I put my sperm deep into you !
You couldn’t make me happier” said Tom, while he rose Bill’s face to him, withdrawing him some black wisps in front of his eyes. Tom kissed him, and Bill extended the kiss by covering Tom, this kiss became qucikly ardent, and both of them moaned again. “I’ll suck you when you want.
Bill smiled into the kiss, staring at Tom into his warm brown eyes. “What would you say about now?

And the night does end up to be long, and wild . . .

______
So what do you think? =D
Actually for the one who didn't get it, Bill just want to ejaculate into Tom's mouth, that's why it's so particular in the end. Because he's a sadic, he loves to have the control over everything Very Happy

Last edited by Apple-Juice on Tue Jul 29, 2008 1:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://kao-litz.skyrock.com
xX.Cindy.Xx

xX.Cindy.Xx

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:14 pm

I like it !
You can write very well =)
Back to top Go down
http://xx---cindy---xx.skyblog.com
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:19 pm

you liked it?
are you serious?
oh gosh I'm so glad to hear it
cause I wrote this this morning (in french =D)
and I spent my whole freaking afternoon trying to translate everything and to make sens
Thanks for reading =D
you made my day Cool
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 1:50 pm

even tho i dont like twincest,
the story was well written
Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/nemo_duh
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:23 pm

oh thx so much for reading it !
I'm glad you 'liked' it ^^
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyTue Jul 29, 2008 3:26 pm

you know what?
before I wasn't realy agree with this whole twincest thing, but then I read one, and gosh it was so well written
so much better than a fan fiction, where "most" of the girls who write this kind of story make themself sleep with one of the band.
and the yaoi love is so much more pure and sincere that into the fan fiction
Well i had a fan fiction, bt I wasn't in it =D
actually I could try to translate it, but it's like 40 chapters U_U"
so ehm . .not sure I'll do it !
I'll keep on writting short stories, it's funnier=D
Back to top Go down
Clouver18

Clouver18

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:08 am

I hate twincest! U know, in Poland fasn dodnt write staff like that, only fan fictions. First time when I've heard of twincest was some weeks ago on english page (probably) and firstly I had thinking "What is the twincest?" and some days after that I found out that twincest is a story about twins who are together ^^ haha Honestly, I dodnt like it, sry (I mean a story, I didnt read your)
Back to top Go down
http://tokio-harry-clover.blog.onet.pl
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 8:16 am

That's ok
but then don't go on my blog
=P
because it's a twincest story !
I had a fan fiction
www.th483fic.skyrock.com

But I didn't find it as fun as twincest so i ended it up (with a real end (y)) & now I just write twincest or yaoi stories =S
so you're gonna hate me :s
LOL
Back to top Go down
Clouver18

Clouver18

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 9:47 am

Apple-Juice wrote:
That's ok
but then don't go on my blog
=P
because it's a twincest story !
I had a fan fiction
www.th483fic.skyrock.com

But I didn't find it as fun as twincest so i ended it up (with a real end (y)) & now I just write twincest or yaoi stories =S
so you're gonna hate me :s
LOL

what is yaoi stories? No i wont hate u Razz
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 12:06 pm

"yaoi stories" is an expression from the japanese manga world to describe a gendre/ a kind of relationships

Yaoi = is for a realtionship between two guys, either tom & gustav together, or bill and georg, gustav & georg, georg and tom . . . got it?

Yuri = is for a relationship between two girls

Twincest = is for a realtionship between twins, but I think we can also use this term for a "brother/sister" realationship, but it's more 'normal' then to use the word incest

Hope I helped you to understand better =D
OHHH & Yaoi or Twincest or Yuri are not obliged to have
(what we call in france, because of the 'taste' of the scene) Lemon, they could be just stories about feelings, it's not obliged to have sexual scenes in them . . . but of course we're perverses,so we love the Lime & Lemon.

Lime = is to say "blow job" "masturbation" "anulingus" "cunnilingus"

Lemon = is to say the "fucking" part . . . you know ^^

I think that's about it
Back to top Go down
Clouver18

Clouver18

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:05 pm

Apple-Juice wrote:
"yaoi stories" is an expression from the japanese manga world to describe a gendre/ a kind of relationships

Yaoi = is for a realtionship between two guys, either tom & gustav together, or bill and georg, gustav & georg, georg and tom . . . got it?

Yuri = is for a relationship between two girls

Twincest = is for a realtionship between twins, but I think we can also use this term for a "brother/sister" realationship, but it's more 'normal' then to use the word incest

Hope I helped you to understand better =D
OHHH & Yaoi or Twincest or Yuri are not obliged to have
(what we call in france, because of the 'taste' of the scene) Lemon, they could be just stories about feelings, it's not obliged to have sexual scenes in them . . . but of course we're perverses,so we love the Lime & Lemon.

Lime = is to say "blow job" "masturbation" "anulingus" "cunnilingus"

Lemon = is to say the "fucking" part . . . you know ^^

I think that's about it

oh Gad xD I got it lol... its silly lol xD hehe what fans can think of now lol Shocked
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:27 pm

yeah I know it's pretty crazy =O
But it's to spend times =D

WHAT A FUN THING
U_U
Back to top Go down
Clouver18

Clouver18

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:33 pm

Apple-Juice wrote:
yeah I know it's pretty crazy =O
But it's to spend times =D

WHAT A FUN THING
U_U

yeah I know cause I'm typing fan fictions by myself but twincest?? its horrible for me Shocked
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:32 pm

lol i never even knew about all these TWINCEST stories
till my cuzin showed mee
and i still think iNSANE!!!!

lol
but it is also funny too Smile
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:48 pm

I know it's INSANE

that's what i first thought, but then i start to read one, and then i just got addicted to it
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 1:50 pm

haha thats exactly wat my cousin said to !

lol how funnyy
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyWed Jul 30, 2008 2:09 pm

so that's mean that maybe one day you'll be an addict also
=P
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:21 pm

haha
idk bout that

but yeah have you written any other fictions in english ?
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:52 pm

No sorry I haven't written any other thing in english it was the first time i was translating some of my writtings.

I have a french twincest fiction, but I bet you're not interesting, well if I write any other thing I'll try to transate it for you, bu it takes me more time to translate from french to english than fromen english to french
don't know why xD
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:54 pm

ohh i see
haha maybe its because french is your first languge?
or is english?
but french is hard::
haha
but yeah i cant read french stories any ways
too hardfor meeeeee Sad
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 2:59 pm

lol no I'm French
but last year (2006/2007) I was in america with th rotary club, don't know if you ever heard of it, but that's why i can understand you so well (y)
And gosh I gained over 30 pounds over there !
I was so freaking fat =O !!!
But hopefully I lost everything (but I'm still fat)
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:27 am

wait you were in america with TH rotary club? whats that?
lol
Back to top Go down
Apple-Juice

Apple-Juice

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:42 am

xD
with THE
sorry for my mistake
with the rotary club, it's an exchange program so while i was in america my mother received a brasilian dude !
you can also go to germany, italy, australia, india, china, japan, mexico, brasil . . . . and lot more !
but i wanted to be an english bilingual !
Now I'm trying to work on my spanish, and normaly in september i'll learn japanese, i wanted to take german but it's not possible =S
so i'll see
Back to top Go down
Menahlovesth
Admin
Menahlovesth

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 7:44 am

ohh crazyy!!
haha like an exchange student!!
that sounds soo cool
ahah i would wana be noe in france or germany

france because i wanna learn more french
and germany because i love germany
never been there tho

haha but oh little mistake haha
i was like a tokio hotel club?
haha cooool
Back to top Go down
Keloryn

Keloryn

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 9:41 am

I love this fic! *0*
It's really well written, I understood everything =D
Great job! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]   A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Hot & Long Night [Twincest / One Shot]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next